1/32 P-40C Curtiss Tomahawk

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by sprintx, Apr 19, 2007.

1. sprintx

sprintx Member

2. sprintx

sprintx Member

3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I would love to see your model but as a rule I never download anything unless I'm absolutely sure I have to and it is safe.

You can use imageshack or photobucket to host your photos, or you can upload them to the gallerysection here.
  4. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I would love to see your model but as a rule I never download anything unless I'm absolutely sure I have to and it is safe.

You can use imageshack or photobucket to host your photos, or you can upload them to the gallerysection here.
  5. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I trust my antivirus, and the members here.... (maybe not the bast policy, but what's a reformat/reinstall among friends?? ;) )

Here's one of his pics. Resized to meet requirements. Hope that's okay....
  6. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I trust my antivirus, and the members here.... (maybe not the bast policy, but what's a reformat/reinstall among friends?? ;) )

Here's one of his pics. Resized to meet requirements. Hope that's okay....
  7. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

sprintx,
    This is the Betexa P-40C, right?
    I know that this is a difficult model with the fuselage in one piece and you did pretty good job on it.
    i thought that the cockpit supposed to be the reinforcing element in the fuselage-how did you work around it since it is not installed?
  8. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

sprintx,
    This is the Betexa P-40C, right?
    I know that this is a difficult model with the fuselage in one piece and you did pretty good job on it.
    i thought that the cockpit supposed to be the reinforcing element in the fuselage-how did you work around it since it is not installed?
  9. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Just one bit of constructive criticism, the landing gear struts should be inboard of the wheels. In other words, wheels facing outward. Other than that, it looks good to me.:)
  10. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Just one bit of constructive criticism, the landing gear struts should be inboard of the wheels. In other words, wheels facing outward. Other than that, it looks good to me.:)