1:24 Scale Ninjatoe's MK II Viper

blake7

I have re-sized Ninjatoe's Viper model. Revell Fan told me what the new size is because I sent him the measurements of Ninjatoe's original viper model, which the measurements are under the picture on his web site, and the measurements I found online of the 1:1 model they used on the TV series. Ninjatoe's model is a 1:36 scale, and when I increased the parts in MS Paint from 100% to 150% it made the model a 1:24 scale. There are three things I had to cut apart to fit, but is easy to put back together, and build the model using the instructions from the original model.

The model is already built, but I thought I would show most of the build process especially those parts I had to cut to fit. The stand, wings, and internal frame work. It takes 19 pages to make the model.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

starbuck

Very clean build. Would like to get the sheets of this resized model. Hope, you´ll get the permission to put it on download.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A great idea and a very clean build. I like the comparison pic. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

blake7

Thanks guys! Good news! Ninjatoe has given permission! Just got the e-mail. Said he was a little busy, but it would be on his web site later, and to go ahead, and put it in the downloads.

blake7

I think I should mention this even though it is in the pictures that the four extra parts for the splice for the main support is just 110 lb card stock, while the rest is glued to card board like the back of 20 can sprite box.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Blake, there was someone asking on Legal )1's thread about his 1/18 scale Viper, and how he could so such a thing. If you ever felt compelled to write a tutorial, on how you did this in paint, I am sure you would have many, many happy followers, and admirers. Great job!! :)