1/200th scale Submarine Walrus

All that is left is the small pontoons and the propeller. I'll post the pics as soon as I get those done. probably in about an hour :)

Supermarine Walrus 1-200th scale 19.jpgSupermarine Walrus 1-200th scale 20.jpgSupermarine Walrus 1-200th scale 21.jpgSupermarine Walrus 1-200th scale 22.jpg

Z

Zathros

Wow, that is the biggest inflatable hand I've seen yet!! Where do you get stuff like that!

In all seriousness, I was sincerely shocked to see that size of that craft in the final pic! Great presentation of a great build of a great model. :)

Wow, that is the biggest inflatable hand I've seen yet!! Where do you get stuff like that!

In all seriousness, I was sincerely shocked to see that size of that craft in the final pic! Great presentation of a great build of a great model. :)

Thanks Zathros :) I build my Giant appendages out of left over Trash bags and Foam, then i spray paint them for realism :)

peter taft

This is a truly wonderful build of a great aircraft :thumb: One of my first builds in the Plastic days {Airfix} You have put that to shame, so tiny yet very well formed.