1:200 Delta IV Heavy

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Nick L., Aug 18, 2005.

1. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

Just posted my 1:200 scale Delta IV Heavy rocket in the Gallery. Can't hold a candle to David Hanners' model, but I like it. :lol:
    Instructions and download coming soon.

Nick
  2. Nick L.

Nick L. New Member

Just posted my 1:200 scale Delta IV Heavy rocket in the Gallery. Can't hold a candle to David Hanners' model, but I like it. :lol:
    Instructions and download coming soon.

Nick
  3. dhanners

dhanners Member

Hey Nick--
    Thanks for the kind words, but I don't know that this hobby is all about candle-holding. There is something to be said for being able to design this stuff on a computer, and you obviously have skill at doing that. From the looks of your model, you are light-years beyond me in that, and I can only guess at the work you put into designing and fabricating your model. I would kill to be able to do that. Well, maybe not kill, but perhaps scratch someone badly....

Again, that's great work you did. Keep 'em coming.
  4. dhanners

dhanners Member

Hey Nick--
    Thanks for the kind words, but I don't know that this hobby is all about candle-holding. There is something to be said for being able to design this stuff on a computer, and you obviously have skill at doing that. From the looks of your model, you are light-years beyond me in that, and I can only guess at the work you put into designing and fabricating your model. I would kill to be able to do that. Well, maybe not kill, but perhaps scratch someone badly....

Again, that's great work you did. Keep 'em coming.