1.1 scale Tie Interceptor

Z

Zathros

Yeah, the by the time I got halfway through the video, I clicked on another link, then another, then another, and ended watching a guy holding some elongated mummified heads from Machu Picchu! There's probably an app for stopping that!

I like the idea of a father and daughter ding something like that. Kind of neat seeing something built that big. Of course, even with my 24" monitor, it's still not as big as the one I see on my projector when I watch the movies. Makes you realize how ridiculous the design is, but hey, that's Star Wars!! :)

Bhelliom

Jun 20, 2009
Parma Center NY
Not quite the same thing, but I did find a video of an R/C version after watching the full-scale model video. Too bad the big one needs so much external support.

Then there was the near-full-scale R/C Superman vid I saw today...

Scott K.

Z

Zathros

Not quite the same thing, but I did find a video of an R/C version after watching the full-scale model video. Too bad the big one needs so much external support.

Then there was the near-full-scale R/C Superman vid I saw today...

Scott K.

The R/C Superman is really cool and really , at certain angles, it let's you see what that might actually look like. There's a much longer link of those guy's doing a couple of Super Heroes in N.Y.C. and causing quite a stir, and 1000's of phone calls. :)

Bhelliom

Jun 20, 2009
Parma Center NY
I just came across yet another TIE Interceptor today. I couldn't afford it, but thought someone out there might be interested. If you have a Hallmark greeting card store near you, all of this past season's collectable Christmas ornaments are 50% off. The store I was in today had several TIE Interceptors still available (around 4-5 inches[101.6-127mm]), as well as a couple of other Trek and Wars ornaments.

I did manage to get a Disney Nautilus from 2011 for 75% off, though, lights up, too.

Scott K.

E

eagleclaw4935

That thing is off the chain!That would get a double take from George Lucas.