Mi-2, GPM - 1:33

Geeze!! Did you even stop to take a breathe!! That is such a great start to a great helicopter!! Excellent!! :)

The moves this guy does in the video below show what a fantastic Helo this is:

Up to this point everything was going well, the connectivity was very good. But I found a problem, if you glue the panel exactly in its place, then the nose cone is not inserted as needed. I had to tear it off and moved it by ~ 1.5 mm inward. But still, it does not fit into place as it should. Tomorrow I will cut the panel and try to fit everything as accurately as possible.

I need to move a little more, but the nose rests on the panel.
IMG_20210131_225900.jpg

I have no doubt that you will be able make it work. Even with the arrows, I can't really tell the problem. But as they say, "fitment is exacting in detail."

Reactions: Kolokolnikov
I have no doubt that you will be able make it work. Even with the arrows, I can't really tell the problem. But as they say, "fitment is exacting in detail."

It is possible that I did not quite accurately assemble the nose cone, I simply did not give it the desired shape, and therefore it does not want to be fits into its place.

Reactions: micahrogers
Something looks way out of whack there. Kind of reminds me of the "File to Fit" program we had at Sikorsky Aircraft. ;)

Something looks way out of whack there. Kind of reminds me of the "File to Fit" program we had at Sikorsky Aircraft. ;)
You can spot these discrepancies easy 'Z' I still can barely make out the issue.