Spaceagent-9 2017 build pic threads

Great news! Kick everything out which doesn't pay any rent. ;) I hope that the antibiotics are doing their job. Three years ago I had to have an abscess removed. It was in a delicate position and was dormant for about 20 years. I lost some muscle tissue and had to clean the wound every two to three hours in the shower. It took four months till it was gone and I hope that it will never come back. At the end of the healing period I felt like I had transformed into a merman due to the extensive shower sessions. I can still feel some pain around the scar area when the weather is changing though. :)

Reactions: spaceagent-9
Great news! Kick everything out which doesn't pay any rent. ;) I hope that the antibiotics are doing their job. Three years ago I had to have an abscess removed. It was in a delicate position and was dormant for about 20 years. I lost some muscle tissue and had to clean the wound every two to three hours in the shower. It took four months till it was gone and I hope that it will never come back. At the end of the healing period I felt like I had transformed into a merman due to the extensive shower sessions. I can still feel some pain around the scar area when the weather is changing though. :)
Lol! I know what you mean, I'm mutating into a liquid drinker! Second dose of this anti-biotic and the pain is completely gone, but I talk like Bill Murry's street drunk character, out of the side of my mouth. This must have been there for [years?] without me knowing it was sickening me and serves me right for not keeping up with my dentist like I should have everyone! By the way, the new Camp Cretaceous series isn't that bad, if you love dinosaurs and don't have anything better to watch.

Reactions: Revell-Fan
I have decided that building all the main parts first, with very thick supports, metal or plastic or wood, using foil wrap glued by spray glue to light seal the entire part, leaving lots of foil to crumple into place at each seam, is the best way to seal for light leaks. The spray glue is good for windows and ports, sections that will be lit, you can snip it with hobby scissors or a scalpel. The reason is that the seams will show the black paper, so it's better to glue it all together in sections and then glue the foil down. I am also thinking of a runner on the seam area of the parts to not only fit into place but to stop the light from shining thru. More later.

• Love
Reactions: micahrogers